11 octobre 2012

Challenge Charisma Cardz : Sketch by Natalie !

Outside
Sketch by Natalie
Profile
Inside

Layout : Natalie
Realization : Cat's sCrap

This week, Charisma Cardz offers a sketch chosen by Natalie. I took the opportunity to make a very special birthday card for someone who counts a lot to me. She loves red, so my dominant color will be red. I hope that it will please him... And I wish him a happy birthday!

Cette semaine, Charisma Cardz vous propose un sketch réalisé par Natalie. J'en ai profité pour réaliser une carte d'anniversaire très spéciale pour une personne qui compte beaucoup pour moi. Elle aime le rouge, donc ma couleur dominante sera le rouge. J'espère que ça lui plaira... Et je lui souhaite un Joyeux Anniversaire !



Felts Copic for Tilda :

- Skin : E000, E00, E11 &  R20
- Hair & Basket : E11, E35 & E57
- Strawberries : R22, R29, R35, YG03 & YG06
-  Hat & Shoes : R22, R29, R35, E11 & E35



Felts Copic for the big strawberrie :

- Strawberrie : R11, R22, R 29 & R35
- Leaves : G07, YG03 & YG06
- Flowers : 0, C1, C3, Y11 & YR 23

Material :

- Papers : Bazzill, Mahé & Magnolia
- Stamps : Magnolia
- Felts : Copic
- Ribbon
- Strass : Kesi'Art
- Pearls : Toga
- Spellbinders : Circles & Scalloped Circles
- 3D Foam

Our Sponsors this week :



And a Crafty Surprise from Carly !

9 commentaires:

Debs a dit…

Beautiful card Catherine - stunning colouring and I love the decorated inside too :o)
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

Sue a dit…

This is gorgeous Catherine. I love the sweet image and such a beautiful colour scheme

Hugs Sue

walchowDesign a dit…

Lovely red card, Cat! I'm sure the receiver will be happy to see this card. As usual, I love how you decorated the inner card!

Céline a dit…

nananère...; c'est moi qui l'ai eue !!! oui oui je l'adore, merci ma Cath je la regarde dès que je passe devant !!! tu ne pouvais pas me faire plus plaisir, en plus je ne m'y attendais pas ;)
bisous
C

mueppi a dit…

Good morning Catherine
Your card is beautiful and the colors are gorgeous!
I think your German is super good and I wish I could be so good english!
Have a nice day.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hugs Gisela

Unknown a dit…

Hi Catherine, thanks for dropping bye my blog, have joined yours as a new member. Love this it is gorgeous and the inside of your card is just as lovely...x
http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Janice a dit…

What a delightful card both inside & out - love it! Jx

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou !
Vive Charlotte aux fraises !
On a envie de la manger !
Elle est très travaillée cette carte : plein de détails !
La petite fille est sympa !

Bisous
Anne B.

Nathalie a dit…

Hello,
magnifique carte rouge qui a bien évidement plu à Céline.
Biz
Nathalie

Invitation hivernale

Carte et son Enveloppe Enveloppe Personalisée Extérieur Profil Intérieur Profil P'tite invitation pour les vacances d'hiver. J'a...